A Bit About Me
My strengths include an eye for detail, a passion for organization, the ability to quickly research, absorb and utilize new information, and a tenacious desire to complete projects as efficiently and accurately as possible. I love learning new skills, especially involving technology that allows me to express my creativity. I write, design graphics, and record and edit both videos and podcasts.
I am looking for a telework position with an employer that appreciates my diligent work ethic and unique perspective on life.
Westat, Data Management Assistant
• Prepared database error reports and procedural documentation for programmers using Word, Excel and Visio.
• Performed complex edits based on research in VAX databases, queries to field interviewers, and review of survey software specifications.
• Coordinated historical software testing, including selecting the most content rich test cases, facilitating entry of test case data, and highlighting discrepancies for survey developers.
• Consulted with SAS programmers to streamline and target new data for weekly reports.
• Automated workflow with Office Macros in Excel and Word, increasing both accuracy and productivity.
• Assisted other departments with data editing, software testing, and reference material creation.
• Insure accuracy of scanned survey data, utilizing custom Office Macros.
Greater North Bethesda Village, Governance Board Member
• Create and maintain membership files, organization documentation, and emailing lists.
• Provide technology support for other members of the governance board.
January 2013 – December 2015
David Neil Mack Galleries, Website Administrator
• Digitally corrected color balance of photographs of artwork for display in online gallery.
• Designed website logo and content presentation.
• Maintained website content based on artist preferences.
August 1992 - May 1995
Society/Key Bank, Customer Service Phone Representative
• Responded to more than 300 customer inquiries a week on a high volume phone system.
• Mitigated customer complaints, researched disputes and worked with other departments to obtain statements and other documentation.
My Continuing Education
September 1988 - June 1992
Wright State University
B.S. in Psychology, University Honors, Summa Cum Laude
Online class with Rice University/Coursera
An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python,
Statement of Accomplishment with Distinction
SAS Programming 1: Essentials
My Graphic Designs
I am a fangirl with a physical disability. Since I have a hard time moving around in the physical world, I create my art digitally. I love pop culture and create graphics related to Supernatural, The Walking Dead, The Vikings, and other TV shows, movies, and books. You can order prints and merchandise on my RedBubble page. You can also contact me directly to order prints and cards.
Slightly Off Center
Did you ever wonder what it would be like to be a parent that has a disability, or be the daughter of a parent with a disability? Well, you can hear all about it on our podcast. Each episode we tackle different topics ranging from human rights to pop culture, replete with sarcastic commentary. If you are expecting heartwarming tales of inspirational courage, you are in the wrong place. This is the nitty-gritty of everyday life, hued by some colorful language and occasional use of mind-altering substances.
My Video Blog
Have you ever wanted to watch a cripple get high AF (legally) and rant about all sorts of topics? Well, you have come to the right place! In her Vlog, Jenn bitches about life, love, laws and lore. No topic is too sacred. And thank Chuck, because her heavily peppered language is far from holy. In fact, these digital diatribes are completely NSFW. Viewer discretion is advised.
Short Stories and Articles
I focus primarily on fiction writing. Most of my short stories involve horror, science fiction and death. My long-form works, which are still in progress, are targeted towards the young adult market. But I occasionally dabble in non-fiction, and had one of my articles published in a book. I also have created procedural documentation in the workplace.